Unity SDK 1.7.0
I agree to the Nreal APIs Terms of Service
Log in as Nreal Developer to download NRSDK
Unity SDK 1.7.0
- Handtracking 1.0:
- Added support for most Android devices including Snapdragon 888 / Exynos based models
- Overall tracking performance and stability improvements
- Largely improved 3DoF controller stability; mitigated controller drift
- Optimized 3DoF rotational head model
- Head pose performance&stability improvements
- Minor API changes
- Solved RGBCamera start/stop lag when power saving mode is enabled
- Solved the issue that NRSDK emulator doesn't reset properly when errors occur in Unity editor
- Fixed battery indicator accuracy on Dev Kit controller under a few circumstances
Unity SDK 1.6.0
- Added Hand Tracking (In Beta phase)
- MR Apps using the Hand Tracking feature in NRSDK 1.6.0 can only operate until 12/31/2022.
- This feature is under Beta phase, more devices/models will be supported in the next release of NRSDK.
- This feature is fully tested on the following devices:
- Nreal Dev-Kit
- Nreal Enterprise-Kit
- OnePlus：9R / 7T
- LG：V60 / V50S ThinQ 5G / V50 ThinQ 5G / G9（Velvet 5G） / Wing
- SONY：Xperia 5 II / Xperia 1
- SAMSUNG：Galaxy Note20 5G / Galaxy S10+ / Galaxy S20+ 5G / Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G /
- Galaxy Note20 Ultra / Galaxy Note10+ 5G / Galaxy A90 5G
- ZTE Axon 10 pro
- Black Shark 2 Pro
- Snapdragon 888 / Exynos based models cannot be operated, will be supported in the next version of NRSDK.
- The operation of other devices is currently unknown.
- Added Unity XR Plugin access
- Added a quick setup tool for the NRSDK environment
- Added ability to record audio while capturing first person video footage
- Added warning messages and events
- Added support for Android 11 (updating your NRSDK will ensure compatibility with a wider range of devices)
- Settings in Nebula will be synchronized to MR Apps (e.g., Left-Hand Mode, Power Saving Mode)
- Optimized the performance of spatial computing
- Optimized the rendering performance
- Optimized image tracking at rest
- Optimized the dynamic switch between 6DoF/3DoF/0DoF controller tracking modes
- Fixed possible crash encountered when recording your screen
- Fixed API crash when calling disabled RGBCamera
- Fixed possible memory leak
- Fixed window jitter, occurring in only a few instances
- Fixed crash encountered while using with an unstable phone connection
- Fixed existing issues
Unity SDK 1.5.7(Computing Unit Only, latest OS required)
- Added compatibility with Exynos chipset
- Updated reset controller and exit menu default buttons
- Added YUVCameraTexture
- Improved 3DoF performance
- Lowered overall SDK CPU usage by 40%
- Fixed 3DoF controller tracking lost when moving too quickly
- Fixed a bug where the SDK gets stuck or crashes on exit
Unity SDK 1.4.8(Computing Unit Only, latest OS required)
- Added running state tips (temperature, battery, lost tracking notifications)
- Added dynamic switch of 6DoF/3DoF/0DoF
- Supported Nreal Dimmer
- Added "IsTouching" API in NRInput
- Adapted to smartphone screen resolution change when NRSDK is running
- Adapted to Unity 2019.4 LTS
- Optimized hardware check tips for developers and users (Added the following error tips: cannot find rgbcamera device, cannot find DP device, display mode doesn't match)
- Improvements of the SDK performance (CPU Resource Lower 10%)
- Optimized NRDisplay startup procedure
- Optimized 3DoF Performance
- Fixed memory leak
- Fixed the jitter when RGB camera opens
- Fixed existing issues
Unity SDK 1.3.0(Computing Unit Only, latest OS required)
- Support for vertical plane detection.
- Support for gamma color space.
- Added glasses connection error tips.
- Added glasses status message.
- Added video recording support in 64 bit version.
- 6Dof head pose quality improvements
- 3Dof controller pose quality improvements
- Improvements of the SDK performance (CPU & Memory)
- Optimized the SDK startup time.
- Optimized the SDK mobile device adaptability.
- Optimized the rendering pipeline.
- Optimized the controller connectivity.
- Fixed releasing phone controller resource issue.
- Fixed exiting app issue.
Unity SDK 1.2.1(Computing Unit Only, latest OS required)
- Fixed the problem of simulator and imagetracking training tool on Mac
- Improved the quality of video record
- Improved memory usage
- Improved the performance of customized phone controller
Unity SDK 1.2.0(Computing Unit Only, latest OS required)
- Custom Phone Controller supported
- Automated deployment settings
- Improved image tracking database training tool
Unity SDK 1.1.3 Beta
- Compatible with old version controller
Unity SDK 1.1.2 Beta
- Improve SLAM stability
- Add the glasses putting on and taking off event
- Support capturing video under OpenXR standard
Unity SDK 1.1.1 Beta
- Image Tracking training tool could change the size dynamically
- Fixed running issue on Mac Platform
- Fixed controllers issue on the phone platform
Unity SDK 1.1 Beta
- RGB camera data acquisition performance
- Optimized the overall size of the SDK assets
- Unity Editor Emulator
- Multithread rendering support
- Add version management function for image recognition training tool. When the tool is upgraded, the image database asset is automatically updated
- Fixed crash problem caused by memory leak for polygon plane recognition in HelloMR demo